Status Change (From 2nd December)
Readiness level: AMBER (FROM 2 DEC 2020)
This means: Restricted size group sessions can take place outdoors and indoors.
Maximum group size:
- Activities involving young people: 15 young people plus 5 adults.
- Scout Network programmed activities: face to face programme activities for members of Scouts who are over 18 is in Red everywhere in England – this means that there can be no face to face section meetings for Network.
- Adult activities with no young people present: volunteers over the age of 18 can meet in-line with restrictions in your tier for adults meeting together, to carry out essential volunteering tasks like campsite or building maintenance.
Relevant Government Guidance: National Youth Agency
- Face coverings should be worn by all Scouts and older when indoors, adults delivering activity to young people are not required to wear a face covering.
- Social distancing must be observed at all times.
Crawley Scout Shop Update
Following the end of the national lockdown Crawley District Scout Shop will re-open on Saturday 5th December from 10:00 – 12:30. We also plan to open on 12th and 19th December, after which we will close for Christmas.
To help ensure proper COVID-19 security will all adults and young people over the age of 11 please ensure that they wear a face covering whist attending the shop and use the hand sanitizer provided.”