Want to learn new skills and make new friends? Crawley Scouts invite members of the Muslim community to come along to our open morning, have a go at some scout activities and learn more about our plans to start up Scouting in the Muslim community.
- Young people (boys and girls) aged 6 to 18 years old must attend with a parent or carer.
- All adults interested in volunteering with our new group.
- Saturday 17th July – 10:00 to 11:00 or 11:30 to 12:00.
- Select your preferred session time when registering.
- 2nd Crawley Scout Hall, Seymour Road, Broadfield, Crawley RH11 9ES.
- Parking available at Seymour Primary School.
Pre-registration is essential:
Find out more about Scouting in the Muslim community at:
Get in touch:
Contact Mark at [email protected] if you have questions before the event.