Would you like the chance to go camping, climbing, potholing, lead community projects while transforming young people’s lives? By volunteering with one of our youth sections, you will do all of this and more, using your skills and learning new ones. What we can guarantee is that no two weeks are the same!
What we will provide
- Fun, Friendship and Adventure
- On-going support and mentoring within your new role
- Opportunities to expand your personal skills and qualifications
- Full membership to The Scout Association
- Access to excellent equipment and facilities
- Practical and online resources, help and advice for planning future activities, adventures, trips and programme ideas
- An opportunity to make a positive contribution to our local community and provide life changing opportunities to the young people in it.
- The opportunity to gain professional qualifications and add memberships of professional organisations such as the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM ) to your CV
- Insurance – as a member of The Scout Association you would be insured while on Scouting events
If you would like more information, please do contact us for a chat – we don’t bite we promise! We look forward to welcoming you to the team!
To enquire about this volunteer role please email your details to email@example.com